• By Dr Namrata Niwal
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0020 Minutes 197 kcal
Ingredients for Cheese Paratha
- › Wheat flour 30 gms
- › Half a cheese cube(I used Amul cheese cube) (approx 12-13gms)
- › Oil 5 gms (1 tsp)
1. Make a dough out of the wheat flour by adding water slowly in aliquots.
2. Grate the cheese
3. Take the dough, make a ball, roll it a little thick. Take it in hand and give shape of a bowl as shown. Fill in the grated cheese and close it (shaped like a momo or a modak). Flatten it gently, and roll into a paratha of your choice of thickness. Do this gently, dont let the cheese come out through the dough.
4. You can add a little dry flour during rolling if it sticks to the rolling pin or platform.
5. Gently pick up the paratha and place on a hot tawa (non stick better). Let one side develop small bubbles and then flip. Black small spots will start appearing on the tawa side of the paratha. Now flip onto hte other side and apply some oil on the outer side. Let cook for sometime and flip again. Apply oil. Now the paratha will start filling up like a disc.
6. You can add more oil if macros allow, otherwise once both sides r cooked u can remove it from tava and have it hot.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!