Cheese Paneer Cutlet(tastes like Parle Cheeseling)
• By Shilpa Nagarkar
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:15 Minutes 631 kcal
Ingredients for Cheese Paneer Cutlet(tastes like Parle Cheeseling)
- › 100 gm Fresh Paneer (or add salt to hot water and let paneer rest in it for some time)
- › 2 Amul cheese cubes (u can easily arrange cheese by substituting it with 1 whole egg from your diet plan)
- › 2 bread slices (bread crumb)
- › 10 gm butter
- › Garam masala, salt, pepper powder
1. Grind paneer, 2 cheese cubes , bread crumbs (3/4th portion. Save 1/4th of it for later use), pinch of garam masala, little salt (as cheese contains salt),2 pinch of pepper powder in a mixer-grinder.
2. Shape it into cutlets or tikkis.
3. Dredge cutlets evenly in the bread crumb mixture.
4. Heat butter in non stick shallow frying pan.
5. Place the cutlets in the butter. When the base is golden flip the cutlets(apply butter on them before flipping). Be gentle as cutlets can break.
6. Fry both the sides till crisp and golden.
7. Serve and enjoy them hot with little amount of tomato ketchup
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!