Cheese Mushroom Omelette
• By Dolan BhowmickSrimal
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:05 Minutes 245 kcal
Ingredients for Cheese Mushroom Omelette
- › 2 Whole Eggs
- › 50g white button Mushrooms
- › 1 cheddar cheese slice(20g)
- › 2 gm butter
- › Salt to taste
1. In a bowl, whisk together eggs, salt to taste and sliced mushrooms.
2. Heat butter in a non stick pan on low heat.
3. Add the eggs and mushrooms mixture. With a spatula gently move the mushrooms so that they are neatly placed.
4. Cover and cook on low flame for 2-3 mins. Once Omelette is cooked, tear a cheese slice into pieces and place on only half of the omelette. Gently fold the other half and make a semi-circle.
5. Ta-da cheesy mushroom Omelette is ready. ENJOY! I had it with Schezwan sauce.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!