Cheese Jacket Potato
• By Meghana Narayan
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
01:10 Minutes 299 kcal
Ingredients for Cheese Jacket Potato
- › 150 gm Potato
- › 45 gm Cheese ( Mozzarella)
- › 2-3 gm oil
- › Mixed Herbs ( oregano, rosemary, chilly flakes)
- › Salt
- › 7 gm corriander chopped
1. Wash clean and dry the potato. With the help of a baking brush coat the potato with some olive oil or a low cal spray.
2. Next rub in some salt all over the skin of the potato. Be generous with salt.
3. Bake in an oven at 180 degrees for arround 45 mins.
4. In the meantime grate the cheese and mix in desired amount of herbs.
5. After 45 mins turn off the oven and let the potato cool down for 5-10 mins. Then make a slit and stuff with the herb cheese mixture and bake further for few minutes till the cheese melts.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!