Cheese Garlic Bread
Posted by : Lipsa Tripathy
- Food Type : Veg
- Cook Time : 00:15
- Cuisine : Italian
How to make Cheese Garlic Bread
1) Chop 2 cloves of garlic and mix it with butter.
2)Apply the garlic butter to one side of two pieces of bread.
3)Grate the cheese and put that on one slice of bread.
4) Add some sweet corn (optional) and coriander leaves(optional)on top of cheese.
5) Add 2 chopped garlic cloves on cheese to have more garlic flavour.
6)Add some chilli flakes and oregano seasoning on top of cheese.
7) Put the other slice of bread on top of cheese and apply butter to both outer sides of bread if your macros allow. I generally avoid it.
8) Put the sandwich on tawa ,low flame for 5mins and keep flipping it. Your garlic bread is ready.