Cheese Chilli Toast
• By Rika Vidyasagar
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:30 Minutes 276 kcal
Ingredients for Cheese Chilli Toast
- › 2 slices of Any bread (I prefer Britannia whole Wheat bread)
- › 50 gms Britannia Cheese block grated
- › Finely chopped green capsicum
- › Finely chopped garlic
- › Finely chopped chillies
- › Finely chopped coriander
- › Oregano and chilliflakes
- › 5 gms butter
1. In a bowl add green chillies, green capsicum, garlic, coriander leaves, butter, processed cheese and mix everything properly until the mixture is smooth.
2. Now heat a pan or dosa tava and toast the bread from one side properly then remove them and apply the cheese mixture on the toasted side.
3. Put the bread back in the pan on the non toasted side then cover and let it cook on medium heat until the cheese has melted.
4. Remove and cut in triangles and serve.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!