• By Reena Godara
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
10:00 Minutes 276 kcal
Ingredients for Cheese chilla
- › besan
- › Ghee
- › Veggies
- › Cheese Cube
1. Chop all veggies in small pieces, add in 30 gm besan.
2. Add water gradually and Mix well with a hand beater till there are no lumps and the mixture is in form of paste (not a dough).
3. Heat the pan , apply ghee/olive oil on the pan for greasing.
4. Put the paste on greased pan , turn after it turns brown and apply rest of the ghee gradually as required on both sides like a paratha.
5. put grated cheese in half portion of chilla and turn the other half onto it.
6. Turn in pan till it starts turning golden brown on both side
7. Your Cheese Chilla is ready to eat. Tastes better when served hot, with mint chutney and sauce.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!