Cheese Chicken Balls
• By Ipshita Mukherjee
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 486 kcal
Ingredients for Cheese Chicken Balls
- › Bread 50g
- › Chicken keema 200g
- › Cheese 25g
- › Egg 1
- › Chopped Bell pepper 50g
- › Chopped Onion 50g
- › Salt as per taste
- › Pepper
- › Chilli flakes
1. Step 1 Toast bread grind and make bread crumbs and keep aside.
2. Step 2 In a bowl add chicken keema, chopped onion, chopped bell pepper, cheese, salt, pepper and chili flakes mix nicely
3. Step 3 In a bowl take a egg whisk it nicely and add with chicken. Add bread crumbs mix properlyz
4. Step 4 Make small size balls and Air Fry for 15 minutes at 160 degree.
5. Tip : just grease the Air Fryer basket so that chicken ball doesn’t stick.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!