Cheat Meal (Jeera Rice With Paneer Chilies)
• By Dinesh Pradhan
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:45 Minutes 394 kcal
Ingredients for Cheat Meal (Jeera Rice With Paneer Chilies)
- › Ghee 2 spoon, Rice 50gm, Paneer 100gm, Onion 1 pic, Tomato 1 pic small, Tomato ketchup 1 spoon , Regular paneer Masala and red chilli power, Turmeric Power, salt as taste
1. Cook rice and fry With 1 spoon ghee and jeera then fry onion in ghee and masala then add paneer and add salt and tomato kech up and garnish with coriander leaves. Enjoy with salad.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!