Chatpata Pumpkin egg white masala
• By Srija Banerjee
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 158 kcal
Ingredients for Chatpata Pumpkin egg white masala
- › 200gm chopped pumpkin
- › Boiled Egg whites 3pc
- › Chopped tomato 50gm
- › Chopped Onion 30gm
- › Olive oil 5ml
- › Chopped green and dry red chillies
- › Curry leaves 5-6
- › Garlic 10gm
- › Lime juice 1 tbsp
- › Coriander leaves
1. In a pan, add oil, cumin seeds, dried red chillies and curry leaves
2. Add the chopped garlic, onion, chopped pumpkin pieces, and then tomato.
3. Add salt, turmeric powder, dry mango powder and roasted cumin powder. Mix well.
4. Add chopped boiled egg whites in it. Mix all well covered for few mins. Once cooked, add lime juice and coriander leaves.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!