• By Srija Banerjee
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 420 kcal
Ingredients for Chatpata Paneer
- › 100gm paneer
- › 5gm butter
- › 50gm onion
- › 100gm tomato
- › 20gm low fat cream
- › Kasuri methi, lime juice
1. Make a paste of onion and tomato.
2. In a bowl, add chopped Paneer, salt, black pepper, kasuri methi, cream, jeera powder and marinate for 15mins.
3. In a pan, add butter, put the onion tomato mix and fry for sometime. Add turmeric powder, coriander and dry mango powder.
4. Add the marinated paneer. Adjust salt and water. Cook covered. Add lime juice once done.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!