• By Ipshita Mukherjee
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 668 kcal
Ingredients for Channa Chaat
- › Channa 80g
- › Chopped Potato 100g
- › Chopped Onion 80g
- › Chopped Tomato 100g
- › Chopped Almond 30g
- › Mustard oil 5 ml
- › Lemon
- › Salt
- › Red chili powder
- › Chilli flakes
- › Black pepper
- › Chopped Green chili
- › Water as required
1. Soak channa overnight I soak them in hot water
2. In a bowl soak almonds overnight and keep it. So you can take the skin off easily or else microwave for 1 minuet and skin comes out easily.
3. In a saucepan take chopped potato and soaked channa boil them till the are cooked.
4. Now add chopped onion, tomato, green chili, salt pepper, lemon juice, chili powder, chili flakes, mustard oil and chopped almonds. Mix well and enjoy
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!