• By Anuj Sharma
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:50 Minutes 688 kcal
Ingredients for Chana Pulav
- › Rice 50gm
- › Chickpeas 75gm
- › Paneer 50gm
- › Ghee 10gm
- › Tomato, onion and capsicum
- › Coriander leaves
- › Cumin seeds, salt, turmeric powder, red chilli powder and garam masala.
1. Rinse and soak 75gm chickpeas in water overnight. Pressure cook soaked chickpeas.
2. Drain cooked chickpeas and keep aside.
3. Rinse and soak 50gm rice in water for 20mins.
4. Chop tomato, onion and capsicum.
5. In pressure cooker heat 10gm ghee and add cumin seeds.
6. Then add onion and capsicum.
7. Saute them and add tomatoes.
8. Then add salt, turmeric powder, red chilli powder and garam masala powder.
9. Add soaked rice and mix well.
10. Add cooked chickpeas and paneer.
11. Then add water and pressure cook for 2-3 whistles.
12. When pressure settles down open cooker and add coriander leaves.
13. You can serve pulav with raita or curd.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!