Chana Dal Idli
• By Vibhav Ojha
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
1:00 Minutes 849 kcal
Ingredients for Chana Dal Idli
- › Chana Dal- 160 gm
- › Rawa - 40 g
- › Curd- 150g
- › Ghee for brushing the Idli stand - 5g
- › Green Chilli and Roasted cumin powder
- › Eno-1 pouch
1. Soak Dal for 2-3 hours.
2. Drain and put into grinder with curd and green chilli. Grind into a paste. Add rawa, cumin powder, and run the grinder for 30 sec more. Batter is ready now.
3. Let the water boil in Idli stand for 15-20 mins.
4. Just 1 min before adding the batter to stand pour eno pouch and mix well. Let the idli steam. Serve hot with chutney once it is done.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!