Chana Chaat (High protein & High fibre)
• By Faizan Khan
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 398 kcal
Ingredients for Chana Chaat (High protein & High fibre)
- › Black chana - 100 grams (dry) (Soak overnight)
- › Tomato - 50 grams
- › Onion - 25 grams
- › Salt
- › Chaat masala
- › Pepper
1. Boil the chana with salt for 20-30 minutes on medium flame.
2. Cut the tomatoes and onions into fine pieces.
3. Take the chana, tomatoes and onions in a bowl.
4. Add some chaat masala and slight pepper and salt if needed all as per your taste.
5. Mix it all well and enjoy the simple yet delicious meal!
6. For more such recipes follow me on Fittr and on Instagram (@fitcheffaizan)
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!