chana carrot n paneer masala
• By Yeswant Kumar
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 867 kcal
Ingredients for chana carrot n paneer masala
- › carrot
- › onion
- › kala chana
- › ghee
- › paneer
- › tomato
- › bay leaf
- › cinaamon
- › elachi
- › clove
1. soak kala chana(100g) for 12 hours and once done put in cooker and wait for 5 whistle.
2. cut onion(100g) and tomato(100g) then in pan add ghee 5ml add tomato and onion red chilli powder turmeric ginger garlic red chill n salt. saute it for few mins till it gets cooked.trun off gas
3. wait till mixture cools down then use mixie and make them gravy add lil water
4. now in pan add remaining 10ml ghee then lil mustard. Then add gravy cook for few mins
5. now add chana from cooker use that water too.
6. add carrot(100g) then add cook for 5 mins as it required for 8- 10 mins cooking
7. finally add panner(100g) which gets cooked In 4- 5 mins then once cooked, tada there you go.
8. you could add salt as per your requirment
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!