• By Neeti Dixit
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:30 Minutes 341 kcal
Ingredients for Ceviche
- › Cod 140 grams, sweet potato 100 grams, avocado 30 grams, tomato 50 grams, corn 30 grams, onions 15 grams, lemon juice (3 lemons), green chilly, salt and black pepper
1. - boil sweet potato - in the meantime, cut the cod in bite sized pieces and soak in lime juice for 15-20 minutes. This will cook the fish. - mix the cooked fish, avocado, corn, diced tomato, and cooled down sweet potato. Sprinkle with onion and peanuts. - add salt, pepper, and green chilly to taste
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!