Cauliflower Soya Curry
• By Ashwini Kher
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:20 Minutes 229 kcal
Ingredients for Cauliflower Soya Curry
- › 1)100 gm Cauliflower florets 2)30 gm soya chunks 3)30 gm Onion 4)50 gm Tomato 5)5 gm Oil 6)Mustard seeds,cumin seeds,turmeric,salt,coriander powder,chilli powder and garam masala.
1. 1)Soak soya chunks in hot water. 2)Make a paste of onion and tomato. 3)Put oil in a pan,once hot add mustard seeds and cumin seeds,let it crackle.Now add onion tomato paste and let it cook until raw smell goes. 4)Add all the spices and cauliflower florets,and soaked soya chunks.Mix it well and let it cooked for 10 mins with Lid over it. 5)Check if cauliflower is done.Garnish it with some green chopped coriander leaves.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!