Cauliflower Pudding or Ice Cream
• By Biswajit sahoo
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 145 kcal
Ingredients for Cauliflower Pudding or Ice Cream
- › 100gms of cauliflower florets
- › 10gms of butter
- › 30gms of heavy fresh cream
- › 1tsp of vanilla or fruit essence.
- › 1tsp of stevia or erythritol
1. -Cut the cauliflower into florets. Steam or boil for 5 mins until they are tender. Drain the water & allow it to cool.
2. -Add the cooked cauliflower in a blender & blend until smooth.
3. -Heat the butter in a nonstick pan & cook the cauliflower puree with it. Cook until it loses its water & strong flavour.
4. -Add vanilla or fruits essence to it & mix it well.
5. -Add fresh heavy cream to it & keep cooking till the mixtures thicken.
6. - Add sweetner & mix it will. You can have it as pudding or freeze it to have as icecream.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!