| 1 minute to read
Cauliflower Pudding or Ice Cream
- 100gms of cauliflower florets
- 10gms of butter
- 30gms of heavy fresh cream
- 1tsp of vanilla or fruit essence.
- 1tsp of stevia or erythritol
-Cut the cauliflower into florets. Steam or boil for 5 mins until they are tender. Drain the water & allow it to cool.
-Add the cooked cauliflower in a blender & blend until smooth.
-Heat the butter in a nonstick pan & cook the cauliflower puree with it. Cook until it loses its water & strong flavour.
-Add vanilla or fruits essence to it & mix it well.
-Add fresh heavy cream to it & keep cooking till the mixtures thicken.
- Add sweetner & mix it will. You can have it as pudding or freeze it to have as icecream.