Cauliflower potato fritters
• By YSK
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:45 Minutes 202 kcal
Ingredients for Cauliflower potato fritters
- › 150g cauliflower 60g potato 2 green chilli, finely chopped coriander 10g besan 1tsp ginger garlic paste Dry masala - haldi, jeera, ajwain, salt 10g oil
1. Boil cauliflower and potato and finely grate it.
2. Add rest of the ingredients except oil and mix well, divide it in small proportion and make small fritters.
3. On a nonstick pan brush oil and cook fritters both sides.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!