Cauliflower base pizza
• By Shenaz Dungrawala
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:40 Minutes 408 kcal
Ingredients for Cauliflower base pizza
- › Cauliflower florets - 100gms
- › Egg - 1
- › Maida - 20gms
- › Oil - 7gms
- › Cabbage - 25gms
- › Capsicum - 40gms
- › Baby Corn - 25gms
- › Olives - 15gms
- › Cheese - 25gms
- › Pizza Sauce - 15gms
- › Salt
- › Pizza seasoning
1. Grate the cauliflower florets. Mix it with a whisked egg. Add maida, salt and mix well.
2. Add oil on a oven dish. Spread the cauliflower egg mixture and make a round shape.
3. On top of the pizza base, add chopped cabbage, capsicum, baby corn. Sprinkle with salt and pizza toppings.
4. Add grated cheese and cut olives.
5. Bake in preheated oven at 160° C for 15mins.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!