cauliflower and beans sauted
• By Anija Nair
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:15 Minutes 236 kcal
Ingredients for cauliflower and beans sauted
- › green haricot beans
- › cauliflower florets
- › 1tbsp any oil (coconut oil)
- › pinch of ginger garlic paste
- › salt
- › pepper
1. Easy to make with almost no oil. Steam 50gm beans and 50gm cauliflower together for about 3-5min with just 2 tbsp of water.
2. Once steamed, add 1tbsp of oil, add ginger garlic paste(optional)and salt and pepper as required. Keep stirring until the veggies change color and looks softer and crispy.
3. optional things to add:shredded egg whites,peanuts,boiled chickpeas or any legumes,paneer or shredded boiled chicken pieces or even oats,daliya etc optional for taste:along with salt and pepper, you can add oregano, paprika powder, herbs like coriander, mint etc Instead of cauliflower and beans , any veggies could be used-carrots,capsicum,corn,pumpkin etc
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!