Carrot protein Halwa !
• By Antariksh Mistry
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:45 Minutes 235 kcal
Ingredients for Carrot protein Halwa !
- › Unflavoured Protein - 20 gms
- › Carrot - 250 gms
- › Ghee - 6.5 gms
- › Milk - 20 gms
- › Stevia as per sweetness / water
1. Add ghee to the non-stick pan and once hot add carrots to it. Cook it on a low flame for 15-20 minutes
2. Take milk in a glass, add protein and stevia and mix it well so tht no lumps are formed. Youvcan even use a shaker. Add slight water if needed
3. After 20 minutes once you see carrots have soften add (milk, protein & stevia) mix to the carrot n mix it. Cover the lid n let it cook for another 10 to 15 min. Keep mixing so tht it doesnt burnt and keep the flame low
4. Open the lid and cook for more 3-4 min on medium flame. Your carrot protein halwa is ready to be served !
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!