• By Praveena Kuchipudi
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 214 kcal
Ingredients for Carrot Kheer
- › Carrot 50gms grated
- › Milk 150 ml
- › Almonds 10 gms
- › Ghee 5ml
- › Cardamom Powder
- › Raisins 5gms
- › Stevia
1. Add ghee in hot pan.
2. Add raisins and fry until they pop round. Remove and keep them aside.
3. Add grated carrot and fry till all raw smell is gone. Carrot should be bit dry. Keep them aside.
4. Boil the milk, add cardamon powder and stevia. Mix well.
5. Add the fried carrot to the milk and keep on stove for 5 mins. Keep stirring.
6. Make coarse powder of peeled almonds.
7. Add almond powder to the milk and stir for a minute. Switch off.
8. Garnish with raisins.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!