• By Praveena Kuchipudi
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 268 kcal
Ingredients for Carrot Kalakand
- › Milk 280ml
- › Carrot 30gms
- › Almonds 5g
- › Pistachios 5g
- › Stevia
- › Lemon juice 1tbsp
- › Cardamom powder
1. Boil 250ml milk until first cream comes up. Boil further more and add lemon juice.
2. Milk curdles. Pour it in a white cloth and strain the water. Keep aside for 10mins. Crumble finely the strained milk. You can chose to make it more fine in a mixie.
3. Make the carrots into a paste by adding 30ml milk.
4. Pour it in a hot pan and let the raw smell fade. Add the crumbled milk and stevia. Keep stirring.
5. Add the finely slit almonds and pistachios along with cardamon powder and keep mixing until it's hard. P.S. Here, you can choose to add milk koya or condensed milk to get more rich taste of kalakand. Can roast the nuts in ghee. (My homemade ghee out of stock so couldn't use any for the recipe)
6. Take the mixture in a dish with parchment paper. Set it in even size. Refrigerate it for 30mins until set.
7. Remove and cut into your desired shape. The above measurements gives 4 equal pieces. You can also set them in mini cupcake liners.
8. You can choose to serve them with a dash of rabri on top of them.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!