• By Praveena Kuchipudi
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:25 Minutes 132 kcal
Ingredients for Carrot Halwa
- › Red Carrots 120g
- › Unsweetened almond milk 200ml
- › Stevia, erythyritol
- › Olive oil 5ml
1. In a pan, add olive oil, grated carrot and let it roast for 1-2mins.
2. Add stevia and erythritol in almond milk and check the level of sweetness and add to the carrot in pan.
3. Keep in low and keep stirring until it's consistency becomes thick. It took 15-20 mins here.
4. Garnish with nuts of your choice.(i used only one almond sliced and didn't count it's macro)
5. P.S. Never let almond milk boil beyond low heat as it curdles.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!