• By Samidha Rawle
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:10 Minutes 66 kcal
Ingredients for Carrot Halwa
- › 1.Raw grated Carrot -30 gm
- › 2.Milk-50 ml
- › 3.Ghee-2 gm
- › Saffron-1 gm or one strand
- › cardamom if included in micros
1. 1.After peeling and grating the carrot, measure the required quantity and saute it in non stick pan with the ghee mentioned on slow frame
2. 2.once the carrot become soft add milk and stevia packet as required.
3. 3.Keep on stirring for a while till the milk evaporates and the carrot will e cooked.
4. 4.Add Cardomom if required and saffron
5. 5.Serve hot or cold as per once choice
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!