Carrot Fritters with Broccoli
• By Ipshita Mukherjee
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:10 Minutes 331 kcal
Ingredients for Carrot Fritters with Broccoli
- › Carrot 150g
- › Broccoli 100g
- › Egg 1
- › Bread crumbs 25g
- › Yogurt 25g
- › Ghee 5g
- › Salt
- › Pepper
- › Chopped Parsley leaves
1. Heat a fry pan to a medium heat and add 3g of ghee .
2. Scoop generous heaped tablespoons of the mixture into the pan and flatten into fritter shapes. Cook for about 3 minutes on each side. If they start to burn too quickly, reduce the heat.
3. Wash the broccoli add salt, pepper and remaining ghee on it. Put them in air fryer for 7 to 8 minutes at 180 degree.
4. Server with yogurt..
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!