Carrot Cake Protein Overnight Oats
• By Nikitha Nischal
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:10 Minutes 401 kcal
Ingredients for Carrot Cake Protein Overnight Oats
- › Oats 35gms
- › Chia Seeds 5gms
- › Almond milk 150ml
- › Whey Protein(vanilla) 30gms
- › Almond 10gms
- › Cinnamon powder - a pinch
- › Nutmeg powder - a pinch
- › Apple 80gms(optional)
- › Carrot 100gms
1. Add oats, chia seeds, whey powder to a mason jar and mix it till well combined
2. Add Almond milk, sweetner and mix. Make sure no lumps of whey powder are left.
3. Add grated carrot, cinnamon and nutmeg
4. Add dry fruits and apple for garnish.
5. Place it in refrigerator overnight and enjoy your healthy and flavourful breakfast the next morning.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!