• By Ipshita Mukherjee
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:10 Minutes 195 kcal
Ingredients for Caramel Pudding
- › Milk 200ml
- › Egg 1
- › Stevia
- › Vanilla essence
- › Gelatin optional
1. Step 1 Put stevia in a saucepan and cook till color changes to golden brown... Once it’s done immediately transfer to the bowl you’ll be using to set the pudding... Please note Stevia takes longer time than sugar.... And you would require a good amount to caramelize... this was just an experiment...
2. Step 2 Separate egg yolk and white... Beat the egg white till it becomes fluffy and milk and keep it aside...
3. Step 3 Take a double boiler beat the egg yolk till it becomes smooth and creamy. Add vanilla essence put keep stirring... Add egg milk mixture and stevia.... Keeps stirring till it starts to thicken up... Add very little gelatin if required...
4. Step 4 Transfer this to the bowl put it fridge and let it set....
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!