Capsicum soya chunks pulao
• By Niranjana Sivakumar
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:10 Minutes 238 kcal
Ingredients for Capsicum soya chunks pulao
- › Soya chunks raw - 50gm, raw rice - 10gm, oil -5gm, capsicum - 1 or 2 medium size, seasoning - mustard seeds/cumin/ajowan/as per choice
1. 1. Boil rice, set aside 2. Boil soya chunks in water, drain excess water, squeeze it and grind it coarse. 3. In a pan, add oil and the seasoning. 4. Add capsicum chopped pieces into it and let it cook for 2-5minutes. 5. Add in the blended soya chunks , rice and mix well. Delicious pulao is ready to eat. Serve with raita or any vegetable subzi as per choice.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!