Cappuccino (no equipment needed)
• By Anushree Bhattarai Poudel
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:2 Minutes 94 kcal
Ingredients for Cappuccino (no equipment needed)
- › Milk - 150 ml (or as per your individual plan)
- › 1/2 tsp of coffee powder
- › 1 sachet of sweetner (roughly 1/2 tsp)
- › 1/2 tsp of hot water
1. In a cup mix coffee powder, sweetner and hot water. Use a milk frother to whisk it until it becomes creamy. Just takes a few seconds. Note: if you dont have a frother then you can mix in a bowl with a whisker and it gets creamy. It just take a longer time.
2. Heat milk in microwave for a minute then use milk frother to make it foamy. Note: again if you don’t have a frother you can boil it in a pot and whisk it while it boils to get that foamy texture.
3. In a cup, just add the coffee mixture at the base and top it with milk. Lightly mix so that the coffee is integrated with the milk. Enjoy!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!