cabbage Soya paratha
• By Shilpa Gupta
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:30 Minutes 290 kcal
Ingredients for cabbage Soya paratha
- › 1) Cabbage-100gm (Grated) 2) Wheat flour 50gm 3) Soya flour-20gm 4) Butter/Ghee -5gm 5) Onion. ( finally chopped) 6) Ginger+ green chilli paste 7) Dry spices (cumin, Red chili powder, garam masala, punch of turmeric, chaat masala, salt)
1. 1) In a non stick pan add Cumin, chopped onion and ginger chilli Saute till translucent. Now add dry spices and roast for 1-2 minutes. 2) Add grated Cabbage and cook on high flame for 5 minutes. Now cook until mixture is dry. Add salt and let it cool down. 3) knead soft dough of Soya+wheat flour with lil carrom seeds and water and let it rest for 15 minutes. 4) Devide dough in 3, stuff cabbage mixture, roll and cook paratha on both side on medium heat, apply butter and Enjoy!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!