• By Nithya
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:20 Minutes 362 kcal
Ingredients for cabbage rice
- › Cabbage. - 200 gram Raw rice. - 60 gram Coconut oil. - 3 gram
1. Step 1: Chop the cabbage along with two garlic clove slit it and add 2 tablespoons of chopped onion. Step 2: Put everything together in cooker along with water. Pressure cook it until steam release and turn OFF. Step3: Once cooker cool down open the lid and drain the water. Separate the cabbage. Step4: To temper, In a small pan add oil and mustard seed to spluttering, and add tsp of jeera seeds, urad dal with grated ginger, finely chopped green chilli, curry leaves. Step5: Finally add coarse black pepper to get extra spice ness. Mix this temper with cabbage and add salt. Now add everything in cooked rice.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!