| 1 minute to read
- 200gm Green cabbage ( thinly sliced)
- 5ml Ghee
- 1tsp slit urad Dal (white)
- 2 Green chillies (slited)
- 2Tsp fresh coconut (grated)
- 1tsp Ginger(grated)
- salt to taste
- coriander leaves (chopped)
- 2 cup Water
- a pinch of Hing or asafoetida
Pour water in a large saucepan and bring it to boil over medium heat.slide in sliced cabbage and 1/2 tsp salt and continue to boil til tender for about 5 mins.Drain it and keep aside .
For Tempering add ghee in a wok or kadai add hing, mustard seeds,urad Dal and curry leaves stir it.add the chillies saute it for 1min.
Follow by adding reserved cabbage stirring well to combine ,add coconut and salt.saute for 2mins.
Garnish it with chopped coriander leaves and serve hot with roti,paratha or rice.