Cabbage omelette with Okra pickle
• By Vinaymotamarri
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
2500 Minutes 297 kcal
Ingredients for Cabbage omelette with Okra pickle
- › Egg
- › Cabbage
- › Okra
- › Red Chillies
- › Spices
- › ghee
1. Chop the cabbage into fine pieces and grind it to medium intensity, and then mix it with 3 eggs, salt and chili powder
2. Beat the above mixture well, and make them to omelettes
3. Okra Pickle: Add 10 gms of ghee to the heated pan and add the finely chopped okra to the pan, sprinkle little salt on top of the okra and place a lid on it for 5 mins to make okra little mushy and then remove the lid, now shallow fry the okra
4. Remove the okra from pan and in the same pan dry roast the cumin seed, red chillies and coriander seeds.
5. Now add the sautéed okra and above spices to the mixi jar, add little water (2 spoons app.) and grind into coarse paste.
6. You are good to go with the cabbage omelette and okra pickle
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!