• By YSK
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:45 Minutes 239 kcal
Ingredients for Cabbage chilla
- › Besan- 35gm
- › Rice flour - 5gm
- › Oil-5gm
- › Veggies - cabbage, Palak, capsicum and coriander. 250gm
- › Spices - haldi, red chilli powder, dhaniya jeera powder, garlic, ginger, garam masala powder, salt to taste.
1. Wash and finely chopp veggies and add to a mixing bowl.
2. Add all masala, besan and rice flour to bowl and mix well. Batter should be quite thick.
3. Take nonstick pan and brush oil, make small chillas out of it. I have used nonstick pancake pan for this.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!