cabbage chicken rolls
Posted by : Sahitya Kesarapu
- Food Type : Nonveg
- Cook Time : 00:40
- Cuisine : Other
How to make cabbage chicken rolls
1. First take whole cabbage in one bowl with water and boil whole cabbage for 15 mins.
2. mix minced chicken and add all the spices.
3. once cabbage is done. take the leaves of the cabbage and cut the edges.
4. take one cabbage leaf and stuff the leaf with minced chicken and roll it.
5. you can put toothpick to keep it tight.
6. once you roll them and now take any steamer.
7.here I used idli steamer and steam them for 25-30 mins.
then remove the steamer and rolls are ready