Cabbage & dal rice
• By Srija Banerjee
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 270 kcal
Ingredients for Cabbage & dal rice
- › Dal (pulses) 30gm
- › Chopped cabbage 200gm
- › Olive oil 5gm
- › Rice 30gm
- › Tomato 50gm
1. Chop cabbage and tomatoes in 1 inch size.
2. Soak rice & dal (any dal of your choice) for 10mins.
3. In a pressure cooker, add oil, cumin seeds, mustard seeds and cabbage.
4. Cook well, then add soaked rice, dal. Add salt & spices as per your taste. I have used turmeric, red chilli powder and garam powder.
5. Adjust water and add tomato. Close the cooker and Let it cook for 2-3 whistles.
6. Serve with little ghee & pickle (adjust in ur macros).
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!