Butterified Lobster Meat
• By Abhilash Mukundan
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:30 Minutes 300 kcal
Ingredients for Butterified Lobster Meat
- › Crayfish whole - 1, 150g meat approximate
- › Butter - 15g
- › shallots - 3
- › Ginger, Garlic
- › Salt
- › Pepper
- › Lemon Juice - 1/2 spoon
1. Boiled water in a container with salt and place the whole lobster when the water comes to boil. Keep it for about 10 to 15 mins or till turns bright red.
2. Take it out and drain
3. Pull the tail which got the most amount of meat and either use kitchen shears or nut cracker to remove meat from other parts.
4. Chop the shallots, ginger, garlic and keep aside.
5. On a frying pan, add butter and once its melted, add chopped shallots, ginger and garlic saute it till it get blended. Add some salt, pepper and turmeric...
6. Add lobster meat to the mix close the pan with a lid and wait for 5 mins..
7. Check the salt and add if needed.
8. Take it out from flame and add some lemon juice as per your taste..
9. The dish is ready to be served...
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!