| 1 minute to read
Butter garlic fish
- Tilapia fillet 150 gm
- pepper , salt to taste
- Lime zest (as shown)
- Milk (optional) 100 ml
- Oil or butter 10 gm
- Green chillies, coriander
- Garlic 4 pods
1. Rinse and pat dry the tilapia fillet. Dust the fillet with pepper and salt.
2. Heat oil in a pan and add the fillet. Cook for 3 minutes on each side until pale golden and cooked.
3. Pound/crush the garlic and green chillies and add in the pan. Move the garlic-chili around so that they cook in oil and become soft.
4. Add half a cup water at this point.
5. Next goes in the lime zest.( shave the green peel in a grater as shown and add).
6. When the water bubbles and reduces to half add the milk and let it cook.
7. Let it simmer for a few minutes. Add some parsley or coriander. Taste for seasoning and adjust salt, pepper and lime juice to taste. Serve with the sauce or with rice.