Burnt Garlic Chicken fried rice
• By Shraddha Mathure
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:45 Minutes 797 kcal
Ingredients for Burnt Garlic Chicken fried rice
- › 100 gms Chicken Breast boneless cut into shreds
- › 25 gms ghee
- › 120 gms rice
- › 200 gms veggies of your choice
- › 1 tea spoon soy sauce
- › 2 table spoons dry garlic powder
- › salt
- › white pepper
- › 15 to 20 cloves of roughly cut garlic
1. Cook the rice till it's almost done and drain the water. keep it aside to cool.
2. In a nonstick wok, take the oil add the fresh garlic and fry until it's brown
3. Add the vegetables and shredded raw chicken
4. Add soy sauce and the garlic powder and salt and sauté for 3 to 5 minutes
5. Add the rice and white pepper and sauté on high flame until the chicken cooks.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!