Bullet Choco Fudge
• By Ipshita Mukherjee
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:40 Minutes 47 kcal
Ingredients for Bullet Choco Fudge
- › Unsalted Butter 227g
- › Peanut butter 100g
- › Coco powder 28g
- › Stevia 20g
- › Vanilla essence
1. Using a hand mixer at LOW speed, beat the butter and peanut butter and sweetener together, just until fluffy and combined.
2. Beat in the cocoa powder and vanilla essence along with butter. Adjust sweetener to taste. Do not overmix.
3. Transfer the mixture to silicon mould. Put in the glass chiller for about 30 minutes, until solid.
4. Keep the fudge refrigerated and bring to room temperature right before serving. Do not leave at room temperature for prolonged periods, as it will melt easily.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!