Bulgur with butter sauteed vegetables and salad cheese
• By Alaknanda Mudumby
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:15 Minutes 616 kcal
Ingredients for Bulgur with butter sauteed vegetables and salad cheese
- › Bulgur 50g
- › Salad cheese 100g
- › Cauliflower 150g
- › Bell peppers 100g
- › Green beans 50g
- › Butter 15g
1. Soak Bulgur in hot water. Half cup Bulgur to be soaked in 3/4cup hot water for 10min
2. Heat butter in a wide pan, saute the chopped beans, cauliflower and bell peppers in the same order
3. Add the Bulgur (which must have now soak all the water and expand in size after 10min) to the vegetables. Add salt and pepper to taste.
4. Add crumbled Salad cheese on top before serving
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!