Brownies with oats
• By Venera Choudhary
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:20 Minutes 125 kcal
Ingredients for Brownies with oats
- › 1 cup almond oil or peanuts 2 cups ground oats 50ml. marble, agave syrup or honey 1 pinch of salt 1/2 tsp baking powder 3 tablespoons cocoa
1. Put everything in a bowl and mix well. Place a baking tray on the bottom of a pan of your choice. since the dough is sticky, place another paper on top to smooth the surface. Sprinkle with a little chocolate chips and bake for 15 minutes at 170C.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!