Broken wheat pulav
• By Bhanusree Pola
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:25 Minutes 742 kcal
Ingredients for Broken wheat pulav
- › Broken wheat rawa - 140gm
- › Paneer - 30gm
- › Curd - 50gm
- › Veggies- 450gm
- › Oil - 5gm
- › Chickpeas - 40gm(soaked overnight)
- › Soya chunks - 35gm
- › Tomato pure - 1 cup
- › Ginger garlic paste
- › Jeera and dhaniya powder
- › Salt as per taste
- › Green chilies
- › Onion
- › Garam masala (if required per taste)
1. 1. Heat some oil in pressure pan and sauté all the vegetables, green chillies and onion.
2. 2. Add ginger garlic paste and sauté until the raw smell fades.
3. 3. Add the soya chunks and chick peas and sauté for 1 minute.
4. 4. Now add the tomato purée and let it cook for 3-4 mins.
5. 5.Now add some jeera,dhaniya powder or garam masala as per your taste and site for 1 minute.
6. 6. Now add curd and let it cook for 1 min.
7. 7. Now add paneer cubes and rava into the mixture.
8. 8. Add water in 1:2 ratio and salt as per the taste.
9. 9. Close the pressure pan and cook for 1 whistle and your meal is ready steaming hot!!!! Enjoy with ghee on top as per the macros.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!