Broccoli and Mushroom Omelette
• By Dolan BhowmickSrimal
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:05 Minutes 182 kcal
Ingredients for Broccoli and Mushroom Omelette
- › 2 Whole Eggs
- › 75 gm sliced mushrooms and broccoli florets
- › Salt to taste
- › 2 gm butter
1. In a bowl, take 2 whole eggs, salt and whisk well. Add sliced mushrooms and broccoli florets.
2. Heat 2 gm butter in a non stick fry pan. Keep flame low.
3. Once heated, add the eggs, mushrooms and broccoli mixture. Spread the mushrooms and broccoli until they are neatly placed.
4. Cover & cook on low flame for 5 mins or until eggs are cooked. Flip the Omelette and cook for another minute.
5. Omelette is ready. Enjoy! Chings schezwan sauce goes great with it if you like to eat omelette with sauce 😁
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!