Broccoli Paratha and veggies raita
• By Anita Udhani
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:10 Minutes 241 kcal
Ingredients for Broccoli Paratha and veggies raita
- › brocoli, ajwain, ginger, green chilli, spices, wheat floor for raita: cucumber, curd, water, spices and corridor.
1. Take oil In small pan 3 gm add ajwain seeds once they cracle up add ginger and green chilli paste. sauté it for 1 min add turmeric powder a pinch then add brocoli (washed properly added in hot water for 10 min and then copped in copper into small pieces) 100 gm, sauté it for 2 min add salt, red chilli and garam masala powder a pinch and lastly cumin powder... now take some wheat floor I took 30 gm and add this mixture of brocoli into it and kneed it up and then make paratha... for raita cut cucumber into small pieces, beet the curd add some water as per your consistency I took 100 gm curd and half cup water...mix well add cucumber into it. add spices chat masala, cumin powder himaiyan salt, and red chilli lastly corrinder
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!