Broccoli paneer tikki
• By Supreet
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 184 kcal
Ingredients for Broccoli paneer tikki
- › 1 Medium size Broccoli Head( Grated and Squeezed)
- › 50gm Paneer (Grated)
- › salt
- › 1/4tsp Garlic powder
- › 1/4tsp Red chilli powder
- › 1/2tsp Coriander powder
- › 2 Green chilli(chopped)
- › Coriander leaves (chopped)
- › 10ml Butter
- › 5gm Rice flour
1. In a large Bowl add all ingredients except Butter
2. Mix everything well and divide the mixture into small shaped patties.
3. Heat the Butter in a non stick pan or tawa.Gently place the tikki and fry them to both sides.
4. Serve Broccoli paneer tikki with Coriander chutney or red chilli sauce.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!